December 30, 2011

Wild Wild West.

This post is WAY overdue and i want to get it posted before i move onto Christmas stuff. Its been hard keeping everything straight since i got a new computer and don't have all of my pictures in one place. They are now spread out over many different computers and it gives me just a little bit of anxiety thinking about it. So...
2 days after Halloween, I got to go home for a visit! It was so good to go home and see my family and friends. I missed them so much. I got to spend TONS of time with my mom. The day after i flew in, we drove down to Cedar City to visit my sister and have dinner with her, and then drive home that night. It was a long day, but totally necessary :) after that we had a birthday party for my nephew Tate, who just turned 3! I can't believe how big he is! Honestly, i cant remember everything since it was two months ago but luckily, as usual, i have lots of pictures, but they are not on this computer so ill have to find them and post them soon! But for now, here is a pic of my sister Elaine, me and my mom! We were just a little excited to all be together again.




No comments:

Post a Comment