Confession.
I literally type this phrase into google every single day to help me decide what to make for dinner.
im not gonna lie, sometimes it brings up the food network's page and they have some random recipe that i can actually make and it works!
but most of the time.. nothing.
and as i was typing it in today while thinking of my bare refrigerator and pantry wondering what sort of invention i can come up with today, i thought i would ask what are you guys are making for dinner??
because we didnt get paid until today and my christmas leftovers are pretty much all gone (post about making a Christmas dinner to follow, cause holy cow! its a freaking parade) and im left with some rice, some milk, and thats about it. im thinking cereal for dinner. anyway, what are your guys' favorite dishes to make for dinner?
That is why I LOVE pinterest! I never know what to make, but there are so many recipes on there that are good, and actually easy to make. But I know how you feel. Tacos are always a go to in our house
ReplyDeletegood idea! thanks, i dont normally make tacos so thats a good one to keep in mind :)
ReplyDelete