October 1, 2011

Stay Young, Go Dancing

It sure has been a while since I've posted an update. A lot has happened this last month and there are so many good things to look forward to! I am so excited for fall and winter. The weather will be perfect for spending lots of time outside, with hardly any snow during winter im excited to have lots of fires in our backyard and letting Ruca enjoy the cold weather. (I hope it snows at least a few times for him. I think he would LOVE snow). anyway, a few other things have been happening.

1. Im throwing a co-ed baby shower/halloween party for my super good friend who is going to have her baby the week of Thanksgiving. Shes having a little girl and could not be more excited! We have been getting invitations ready, shopping for supplies, and thinking of what to make. We decided Halloween cupcakes were mandatory.


2. Jeremy's sister Angela will soon be home from her deployment in Kyrgyzstan and will finally get to see her new house in Little Rock Arkansas. They got stationed there and her husband and baby had to move while she was deployed. Luckily it's only 3 hours away from us and we're planning on spending Thanksgiving together! Jeremy is so excited to have family close and wants to go visit every other weekend. (we'll see how that goes)

3. My mom called me a couple weeks ago and told me how her job was going. Short version... not well. Her job is the highest stress job i've ever heard of. She has not been treated very well there and her job is literally killing her. So she told me she is looking for a new job but in the mean time went to an old Co-worker from the days of Eola (a network marketing company where my parents made 7-10 grand a month with a weight loss product) and he bought out a company for an energy drink called Ximo. He said her timing was perfect. She is where he was with Eola (and he became a multi-millionaire through it.) Myself and all my siblings have joined to go on this adventure with her. I'm actually really enjoying it. I get to talk to my family all the time and to see the difference in my mom is amazing. She has already received a check and my progress says ive made $4.00 so far. Woo! haha its better than nothing! Especially after only doing it for a short time. The stuff really is awesome. Its natural, has less caffeine than a 20oz. soda and comes with a warning label of "may cause weight loss" I am FINE with that! if anyone wants more info on the drink than click here. There is a list of ingredients, product info, compensation plans, etc. and the best part of all is that its free to be a customer. you dont have to pay a start up fee or whatever. you dont have to tell them your whole life story, and the drink is only a dollar a shot and lasts all day.

4. Listening to General Conference today has been awesome. This is the first time bandy and I have watched it together in our own home. The talks really helped us and i feel like Mario after getting a mushroom and growing 3X bigger. Just better! So after listening to some pretty awesome music, i thought these lyrics seemed  kind of perfect.

I'm swallowed in sound as it echos through me
I'm renewed, oh how i feel alive and through autumns advancing,
we'll stay young, go dancing

So thats pretty much what i have been doing with my life! Along with teaching my primary class, doing Activity Days, and crafting here and there. Jeremy and I are going to a corn maze tonight and im bringing my camera! I cant wait to get some good fall/halloween pictures of us this year and scrapbook them. im obsessed with having TONS of pictures of us! call me crazy. I hope everyone is enjoying now being in October! and has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment