September 29, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

I feel so special for receiving this award! I have to admit, I haven't updated this in a while. Some of you may have noticed. And this award gave me the motivation to get on and post!

The rules are as follows...

1.  Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them
Thank you so much Steph! I love, love, LOVE your blog, Mommy Talk With Steph. I'm so glad we are friends and I'm able to keep up with your life and hear your funny, awesome stories. They always make my day better! I love you! 

2.  Share 7 things about yourself
1. I have received one other blog award so if i repeat some of the same things, I'm sorry. 
2. I love crafts. I'm excited to try new crafts that I find on pinterest (those guys are geniuses!
3. I'm the youngest out of 5 kids by a long ways. My brother closest to me is 7 years older than me.
4. I haven't seen my family/friends or the pretty Utah scenery in 7 months and counting. December is taking forever to get here! I can't wait to visit home!
5. I hate pine trees. I have to rake up pine straw every few weeks just to keep my grass visible and its not even fall yet. It's getting close and im dreading how much more raking im going to have to do.
6. I am grateful for the military but sometimes it sucks. Jeremy has been on straight 12 hour shifts for 11 days now. Hopefully he will get Saturday and Sunday off.
7. I love photography. Film is my favorite and im having withdrawals from the dark room.

3.  Pass the award along

4.  Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know


No comments:

Post a Comment