September 8, 2011
happy crafting
Lately I've been working on a few things at once. I tend to do this with everything. read 2 books at once, clean 5 different rooms at a time, and worked on all my school projects at once since they were usually assigned and due at the same time..etc. Well, today i completed one! i started a Halloween wreath a little while back and today i put on the final bow. My mom taught me how to make them years ago but i completely forgot and re-taught myself through... you guessed it, "how to" youtube videos. Thanks so much to all those wonderful people out there who post those. I would be very lost without them! So here is the wreath, let me know what you think!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love all these super cute ideas! Just gave you an award! Go to my blog to check it out. :)
ReplyDeleteLove your blog. Welcome to mil spouse bloggy world. Can't wait to hear more from you.
ReplyDeleteps-love your crafts and decorations!
Thanks so much! I'm glad to have other mil spouses who can relate!
ReplyDelete