April 10, 2011

new home.

I cannot believe I have lived in the south for 2 months! Where does the time go? However, even though I miss my family and friends I have to say that I love this place. There are trees everywhere and everything is green, even the weeds next to the freeway. Plus, I absolutely love having a forest in my backyard.




I'm pretty sure I will get lost in these woods multiple times.


Our first home!


My amazing bandy getting a garbage bag to clean up all the pine droppings

Also i forgot to mention one little thing..


this adorable little ball of fur has recently joined our family. I went to Canton, Texas over my birthday at a giant craft fair that goes on the first weekend of every month. 
I know what your thinking.. "you got a dog at a craft fair?" Yes. They have a special little place called puppy alley where breeders come and sell puppies. Lets just say I was waiting to hear the banjo's start playing at any given second. However I will forever be grateful for it because this little guy is the best birthday present ever. His name is Rvca pronounced Ruka and we named him after our second favorite snowboarding brand which happens to be where bandy and I met. At snowboarding club at Dixie State. The reason we named him after our second favorite is because our first favorite is Empyre and we decided that wasn't a very good dog name. I liked Rvca much better. He is doing exceptionally well in our home. I'm very happy to say I have not had to clean up any throw up or diarrhea. (knock on wood)  and he is exploring and learning quickly.
He loves his bed

however, he isn't the biggest fan of baths..


But we are all doing very well! Now all we need is the government to figure out the budget so our men serving this country can receive full pay checks. Hopefully the new budget they made until September holds up. We will keep praying and hope for the best!

2 comments:

  1. I am SO glad you have a blog I can follow! You're house is SO cute! And what a cute puppy! It looks like you're adapting well and we sure miss you! Keep you're blog updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Im so glad you're going to follow it! I want to follow yours but I haven't been invited so i think you should invite me lol. and i sure miss you too!

    ReplyDelete