I would just like to point out that its 5:25 AM right now and I am awake. posting a blog. why? well because I can't sleep and i feel like sharing my frustration about this fact for a second.
I had to go to insta-care yesterday because i hurt my back. Probably from all that yard work i did over the weekend. (it sucks that this is how im rewarded for all of that effort) but the doctor gave me naproxin, prednysone and vicodin. yup, thats right. Vicodin. so i took one around 9 PM thinking it would put me right to sleep. wrong. it kept me up until 2 AM and at 4 AM i woke up to the faint noise of my puppy crying. so i took him outside and like a good puppy, he pooped! he earned a treat for that. i then proceeded back to my bed where my sleeping husband has taken over the bed and blanket. i moved him over and climbed in only to stare at the ceiling for an hour before deciding to entertain myself for a while since im wide awake. hence bringing me to this post about not being able to sleep. next time ill take ibuprofin before i go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment