July 14, 2012

A photography update

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog lately!! I sure am glad for my amazing friend Kristen, who always reminds me to update this thing, it helps me feel better about posting, knowing some of you out there are actually reading this and missing me. I've missed you all too!

I've been pretty busy with my photography lately, for those of you who don't know, I am a photographer, and have a page on Facebook right now called Meagan L Smith Photography, if you'd like to see more pics, go there and "like" if you like what you see :) I had a couple photo shoots last week and here are some from each shoot.

These first ones are of my neighbors little girl. I had just got my studio lights in and wanted to get some practice using them, so they were kind enough to let me use their daughter as a guinea pig. And boy, is she a cute one at that!


Kara with our puppy Audrey



meet america's next top model




Then I got to take some maternity shots for my super cute friend who is about to pop any day now. She is seriously one of the cutest pregnant women I have ever seen.







and then, the last shoot of the day was an engagement session I did for a couple man and i met through man's work. i only have this one so far but as i get more done, i will post them :)


So this is my update for now, (i'm trying to get better!) and I will talk to you guys soon!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures, especially the last one! Also, your puppy is adorable. I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete