August 2, 2012

Busy Busy

Hi guys!

Life has been busy as ever lately and I finally have time to sit down and write an update. Why do I have time now, all of a sudden, you may ask? Well, that is because I no longer work at TAS Environmental. My assignment ended and I have to say I'm quite happy about it. Now I have more time to do the little projects in my house that have been bugging the crap out of me, (like organize the shelves above the washer and dryer) as well as more time for my love of photography!
Speaking of photography, i said i would show you guys a few more pictures from the engagements i did, so here you go. They are such a beautiful couple!








So yeah! That's that... let me know what you think! I appreciate all comments and critique's, the good, the bad and the ugly. i welcome all advice :)

2 comments:

  1. Those are great pictures, Meagan! I really like them all! I think you did a great job! Hope all is well with you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Love ya too!!

    ReplyDelete