June 1, 2011

planes and puppies

Today has been an exciting day so far. I received an email from my best friend Kelsie, and here is what i read.

Flights
1 Round-Trip Ticket
All flight times are local to each city.

Depart:
Arrive: 
Salt Lake City, UT (SLC)
Denver, CO (DEN)
UnitedUnited, Flight
Operated by
UNITED EXPRESS/SHUTTLE AMERICA
1 Stop - change planes in Denver, CO (DEN)
Depart:
Arrive: 
Denver, CO (DEN)
Dallas/Ft Worth, TX (DAL)
UnitedUnited, Flight
Operated by
UNITED EXPRESS/EXPRESSJET AIRLINES


(I took out some information for her privacy)

She's coming to visit me!! I am so so excited. only one month until shes here and we get 7 whole days together. there will be LOTS of driving around listening to loud music, talking, and laughing like crazy people. YEAH! Im so excited!


on another non-related note, Ruca is graduating from puppy training class on saturday! i cant believe it has been 6 weeks already. today we were going over everything when all of a sudden i was able to capture this little gem..


he is such a ladies man.

No comments:

Post a Comment