Since he was so little, he was in premature diapers and clothes. I was not prepared for that. I had a few newborn clothes and packages of diapers but I didn't want to get too much in case the measurements were off and he ended up being an 8 pound baby. So we had to go buy a preemie sleeper and a few diapers. Some of you may be aware of the fact that they do not have premature off brand diapers. They only have pampers and huggies. Now using those brands are great, I love them. But when they're $10 for a package of 32 diapers, It's a little hard to swallow. We upgraded to newborn as fast as we could and even did it early. I was changing his outfit every diaper change because the diaper wouldn't fit around his legs. I thought it was the brand, little did i know then, that it was because he wasn't big enough for them yet. Since I had the C-Section I wasn't able to get up and get my big camera for lots of pictures, so I took some with my phone, Jeremy has more on his camera but these at least give an idea of the last few weeks.
First day home from the hospital
about 1 1/2 weeks old
About 2 Weeks Old 5 Weeks Old
Look how much he grew!
Silly grandma made him a mess and took a picture :)
5 1/2 Weeks Old
6 weeks old at 4 AM (isn't that hat adorable??)
Goodness, he has grown so much in such a short amount of time! All of the pictures except for the 5 and 6 week pics were taken while my parents were here. They left just before Troy turned 2 weeks old.
First Dr. appointment: 4 days old Weight: 5 lbs 2 oz.
Second appointment: 2 weeks old Weight: 5 lbs 11 oz. (1 ounce past his birth weight, yay!)
Third appointment: 1 month old Weight: 7 lbs 9 oz. Length: 20" Head: 37 cm
Well that's it in a nutshell, and things are overall really great! There's some big changes coming our way so i'll be back on soon to update everyone. Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great day!







.jpeg)


No comments:
Post a Comment