July 27, 2011

Catching Up

The last few weeks have been super busy! We started with tearing down the ugly unnecessary wall in our dining room, painting the entry way, taking down a beam that connected to the wall, and then i took some family pictures for our neighbors. Since i am a photographer i have a lot of pictures and it is my opinion that they explain situations so much better than i am able to in words.




















Many thanks to all the awesome people who came over to help out! Tyler and Kalindy, our neighbor Morgan, and we couldn't have done it without Jeremy's old boss Kyle! Now we have way more space in our dining room and we are ready to finish painting and on our way to new floors! Yay!! I cant wait to get the gross carpet out of our house. 

Now onto the next set of pictures, which are of our neighbors Nikk, Morgan and their adorable little girl Kara,








So this is what I have been doing lately! Now bandy and I are getting ready for our honeymoon! And I could not be more excited. We are going on a cruise to the Caribbean. We leave Saturday too early for light outside at 4 a.m. so that we can drive 6 and 1/2 hours to Mobile, Alabama (not looking forward to that drive home after getting off the boat) and get back August 4th, unless we stay the night in New Orleans or somewhere and finish the drive home the next day. I am definitely taking my camera and keeping it on me at ALL times and taking lots of pictures. Neither one of us has been outside of the country before and im so glad we get to experience it together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment